Sapphire Ventures: Looking Back on 2019
As we close out another year, we are proud to recognize the many successes and milestones the Sapphire Ventures community and team achieved. During 2019, we celebrated:
- More than 30 new or follow-on investments(1)
- 5 exits, including Livongo’s IPO and Looker’s acquisition by Google Cloud(1)
- 12 new members of the Sapphire team
- The announcement of more than $1.4 billion in new capital for investing
- The launch of the first-of-its-kind Sapphire Sport investment platform
Learn more about these moments, and other 2019 milestones, in this infographic.
Looking ahead to 2020 -- and the close of our first decade as an independent venture firm -- the Sapphire team is excited to continue to work with our entrepreneurs to build their companies into the Companies of Consequence we believe they are.
We are grateful to be part of this global community and look forward to sharing more news with you throughout the year.
1 Includes all growth and sport investment platform activity from Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2019.