Nothing presented herein is intended to constitute investment advice, and under no circumstances should any information provided herein be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy an interest in any investment fund managed by Sapphire Ventures. Information provided reflects Sapphire Ventures’ views as of a particular time. Such views are subject to change at any point and Sapphire Ventures shall not be obligated to provide notice of any change. While Sapphire Ventures has used reasonable efforts to obtain information from reliable sources, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of third-party information presented herein.
The information regarding specific portfolio companies is presented to illustrate examples of the types of investments that Sapphire Ventures may have made or recommended as of a particular date. It may not be representative of any current or future investments, and the performance of these investments is not necessarily indicative of the performance of all investments made or recommended by Sapphire Ventures. It should not be assumed that such investments were or will be profitable or that any portfolio company investments made in the future will equal the performance of the companies identified herein. No guarantee of investment performance is being provided and no inference to the contrary should be made. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
The quotes set forth herein are from members of current and former Sapphire Ventures’ portfolio companies and other third parties with whom Sapphire Ventures interacts. Statements relate to the nature and type of management services provided by Sapphire Ventures and do not constitute testimonials to Sapphire Ventures’ investment advisory services and no inference to the contrary should be made. Sapphire Ventures does not solicit or make its services available to the public and none of the funds are currently open to new investors. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
This graphic represents all Sapphire direct investments that have had an IPO from the firm’s inception in 2011 to January 1, 2019. The specific companies identified may not be representative of all of Sapphire’s investments and no assumption should be made that the investments identified were or will be profitable. A complete alphabetical list of Sapphire’s investments made by its direct growth investing funds is available here.
- “Enterprise Value” represent the company’s total value, often called the takeover value. This calculation is based on the company’s value: either the value at the time of the company’s acquisition, or the calculated Enterprise Value of publicly traded companies as of January 1, 2019.
- Assets Under Management, IPO’s, M&A exits & Active Investments are as of Jan 1, 2019.
These companies represent the last 9 investments by date made by Sapphire. The specific companies identified may not be representative of all of Sapphire’s investments and no assumption should be made that the investments identified were or will be profitable. A complete alphabetical list of Sapphire’s investments made by its direct growth investing funds is available here.
- “Underlying exits” represents the count of all exited companies from the underlying venture funds Sapphire Ventures is invested of as of Q3 2018.
- Company valuation is based on Q3 2018, private valutions, and PitchBook estimates of valuation provided to Sapphire by the venture funds it is invested in as of Q3 2018.
- The percent of Forbes Global 2000 as of Dec. 1, 2018, that Sapphive Ventures has an active, individual contact at.